Let's get Tdarcos some Steam games - a thread

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Let's get Tdarcos some Steam games - a thread

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Over the years I have engaged in a number of game bundles. I have licked them clean of their creamy nougat. Yet, I yearn. I yearn to share this deliciousness with others.

As a result, I have several unused game keys, keys that unlock games on Steam. I propose the following:

** A weekly adventure where we send Tdarcos a free game on Steam and get his opinion on it. **

Every week, until we run out of keys, I email Tdarcos a game key. He activates it through Steam and sees if it runs. If it is interesting to him - then great. If he doesn't care for it, then that's fine too. But the goal of the thread is to hear one man who has been a friend to all of us talk about free games.

I'm in. I have conferred with others and they are in, too.

Tdarcos... are you in?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Re: Let's get Tdarcos some Steam games - a thread

Post by pinback »

I LIKE this. I like this. Surely I, too, can scrounge up a key or two for this excellent endeavor.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

And he's allowed to write as much as he wants? No line limits or topic boundaries? That sounds amazing!

THE
WIND HIM UP
AARDVARK

Ice Cream Jonsey

Okay, good point. Yes. No line limit in this thread where we give him games.

Just gonna need him to confirm and we're off.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

That's a great idea!

I would like to also point out that Tdarcos has no line limits and may post as much as he wants regarding anything whatsoever at the Official Paul Fan Club located here:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10502

Ice Cream Jonsey

Annnny second now.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Tdarcos went from posting humongous volumes of text every 15 minutes to now maybe popping in for a couple sentences every week. Even a thread offering him free video games as well as his own fan club hasn't convinced him to post more often. It's clear he's waiting for something as it's even clearer that nothing else could possibly be taking up his near infinite free time he has available. I'm pretty sure he's waiting on an apology from ICJ and I'm also pretty sure he'll want it in video form so he can upload it to his youtube channel.

Can somebody contact Tdarcos and find out if an apology video from ICJ would rectify the situation?

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Billy Mays wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:47 pm Can somebody contact Tdarcos and find out if an apology video from ICJ would rectify the situation?
Nobody noticed the post where I mentioned I got 30 days in jail for contempt of the jury commissioner's office?

Actually, I had an incident of diarrhea on that day. And the case I was supposed to be on was granted a continuance so they released me after three hours. I have not been feeling completely well since then.

One thing that did happen was I stopped feeling hungry. Which is amazing considering I'd often have "toxic hunger" severe hunger pangs regularly. So I decided to start eating salads and severely cut back on sugar consumption including complete elimination of soda. I can't tell whether I've lost weight, but because of a improvement change in a personal problem I was having I believe this to be the case.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

FlyingCarp

Post by FlyingCarp »

I've got loads of unclaimed games I'd be happy to put up for this good cause, once TDarcos gets out of the clink.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

FlyingCarp wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:44 am I've got loads of unclaimed games I'd be happy to put up for this good cause, once TDarcos gets out of the clink.
I was never in the clink. It was a joke to go along with all the cretinous reprobates on Caltrops who expected me to get cited by a judge for contempt during Jury Duty. As it turned out there was a continuance on the case I was going to be assigned on, so they released me after about 3 hours. My service was completed and I'm exempt from recall for 3 years.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos. COMMANDER. Are you in? Or what? Can we send you a Steam key code once a week or whatever and have you try out the game?

Can that be a THING?

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:33 pm Tdarcos. COMMANDER. Are you in? Or what? Can we send you a Steam key code once a week or whatever and have you try out the game?

Can that be a THING?
This being Halloween season I don't know if it qualifies as a "Thing" the way the disembodied hand from The Adams Family does, but it does qualify as an event.

-----
The U.S. Declaration of 1776 - The original #BREXIT

pinback

Post by pinback »

I can't tell, did he say he'd do it, or not?

Ice Cream Jonsey

I don't know.

Tdarcos. Commander. PAUL. I sent you a Steam code. Can you confirm that you received it and that the thread has started? Can you add that game to your collection on Steam?

pinback

Post by pinback »

More importantly, do we know what he expects to get paid for playing free games?

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:02 am More importantly, do we know what he expects to get paid for playing free games?
You know what? If you're that stupid that you can't tell the difference between being asked to do something and requesting a fee for that, and being offered something, you're clearly too stupid to deal with.

Don't ever ask me for anything, even if you were willing to pay for it.
You're now classified as "worse than Eurotrash."

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

That would be a no

Tdarcos

I will accept any games someone wants to send me

Post by Tdarcos »

I would accept any games anyone wants to send me. Currently I have not received anything; I have not received a private message here since 2016 nor have I received any e-mail regarding this. (This is a response to the question if I had received a steam code, not any implied hint for someone to send me anything.)

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Did nobody here send him any free games or is Paul pulling a "Tdarcos" (that's when you receive a gift and then fail to acknowledge it).

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

I am specifically stating that no one has sent me anything. So much for the bitching about me not acknowledging what was never sent.

I have two e-mail addresses. paul@paul-robinson.us and rfc1304a@gmail.com