Here's the IRC channel since everyone left for Colorado.

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

OK, was it Richie Rich or Little Lulu comics? This opens up a whole new vista of content from The Commander.

THE
CCA CODE 1954
AARRDVARK

edit: now he's catching up!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

AArdvark wrote:What is the only suitable punctuation to use at the end of one of Paul's whiny replies?

The period.
No, no, no, no, no, the correct question for that answer is "What is the only punctuation a woman can use to show she's not pregnant?"

What punctuation do you use to heavily clean granite or other stone?

Ampersand.

What is it when someone says they were interrupted 2/3 of the way through fucking?

A vulgar fraction.

Non grammatic riddle,

What do they call a midget psychic on the run from police?

A small medium at large,
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Tdarcos wrote:What is the only suitable punctuation to use at the end of a sentence about bowel movements?

The colon.

What is the only suitable punctuation to use at the end of a sentence about bowel movements by someone who's had bowel cancer surgery?

The semi-colon.
These aren't good jokes. This isn't a good post, Paul.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

In a one word reply..what is the name of a woman whose one leg is shorter than the other?

Remember, one word only, and only from the Commander.

THE
THIS'LL KEEP
HIM TO 8 LINES
AARDVARK

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

AArdvark wrote:In a one word reply..what is the name of a woman whose one leg is shorter than the other?

Remember, one word only, and only from the Commander.
Peggy

THE
COME ON (YOU KNOW THE CORRECT ANSWER IS) EILEEN
WITH NO APOLOGIES TO DEXY'S MIDNIGHT RUNNERS
TDARCOS
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

What animal dies the most?

The frog (it croaks every night).

What does Captain Kirk scream when he gets cheated in a game of Three Card Monte?

CON! ... CON!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

OK...In the same response form...(that means only a one word reply) .

What do you call a Chinese woman with one leg shorter than the other?

THE
NO GOOGLING
AARDVARK

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

AArdvark wrote:OK...In the same response form...(that means only a one word reply) .

What do you call a Chinese woman with one leg shorter than the other?

THE
NO GOOGLING
AARDVARK
I therefore decline to answer.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Means you never heard that one before.

Irene

THE
AH-SO
AARDVARK

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

AArdvark wrote:Means you never heard that one before.

Irene

THE
AH-SO
AARDVARK
No, the reason was I had already Googled the answer. I didn't see your request until after I had already done it.

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Tdarcos wrote:No, the reason was I had already Googled the answer.
Means you never heard that one before.

Flack

Post by Flack »

I guess if she knew karate she could be Iraq.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

When Armed Forces Radio* was setting up to operate at the start of the 1994 Gulf War, they were trying to decide what would be the symbolic "first song" played over the service.

The crew was unanimous on one song, and this was the one they played:

[youtube][/youtube]

*It is now called "American Forces Network." It is the radio service where Adrian Cronauer was a DJ in the movie "Good Morning Vietnam".
[/youtube]

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Tdarcos wrote:When Armed Forces Radio* was setting up to operate at the start of the 1994 Gulf War, they were trying to decide what would be the symbolic "first song" played over the service.

*It is now called "American Forces Network." It is the radio service where Adrian Cronauer was a DJ in the movie "Good Morning Vietnam".
If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has a all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

Flack

Post by Flack »

If the horse has no legs, the person stepped on a landmine.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

RealNC wrote:
Tdarcos wrote:When Armed Forces Radio* was setting up to operate at the start of the 1994 Gulf War, they were trying to decide what would be the symbolic "first song" played over the service.

If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has a all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
Wait a second. Back up. Is this true? Is this something we got as part of a Democracy from our friends the Greeks? Does this work in all Democracies? That's brilliant. Finally, while wandering around the area of the Capitol Building, looking for where I mightst pay my numerous fines, I can play "Pussy or Badass?" with a friend, a 3G phone and the Wikipedia and make some money through a hot wager. This tidbit you've given us is my ticket out of this dump!!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Flack

Post by Flack »

pinback

Post by pinback »

RealNC wrote:If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has a all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
This is, of course, wrong, and I had to check the author because I assumed Paul had written it.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Flack wrote:Image

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

I have no clue if it's true or not. However, it seemed like an appropriate reply to Paul's post.