I will field one more complaint.

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback

I will field one more complaint.

Post by pinback »

From each of you. Go ahead. Let's hear it. Make it a good one, because after this, I will be fielding no more compl-- well, I've already made myself clear on that topic.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Tdarcos

Re: I will field one more complaint.

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote:From each of you. Go ahead. Let's hear it. Make it a good one, because after this, I will be fielding no more compl-- well, I've already made myself clear on that topic.
One of my favorite generic insults was of the form of "You are a/an (affliction) on the (body part) of humanity, awaiting the (treatment) which will terminate your useless existence."

So I would have "You are a blister on the ass of humanity, awaiting the needle which will terminate your useless existence."

"You are a rash on the skin of humanity, awaiting the calamine lotion..." etc.

In your case, I'm waiting for humanity to think up new words to describe your incomparable levels of evil and depravity. You don't even need the Mos Eisley Cantina, you alone are a complete wretched hive of scum and villainy all by yourself.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Hmm. What's the complaint there? It doesn't have to be a complaint about ME, just a complaint you'd like me to field.

ChainGangGuy

Post by ChainGangGuy »

Yeah, come on, Tdarcos, this is your one, final complaint. Don't blow it!

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine »

Why are you always dazzled by flashy cinematography and overlook the incredible flaws in everything else?

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Why doesn't Don Rogers post any more episodes? I mean, with a new kid and job and house and all there must be plenty of time for show prep and recording.

THE
LIFE IN THE WAY OF
AARDVARK

pinback

Post by pinback »

Everyone is using their complaints on me. Which, if that's the one last complaint you want me to field, that's fine. I just want to know that that was your actual intention before I field them.

I was thinking people would be more like "WTF, why people be takin' their overflowing grocery carts to self-checkout! Shit takes forever!"

But maybe I am everyone's biggest complaint.

I can deal with that. I can field that.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

I get it! you're like the magic 8 ball of grouch!

Why do the people with the crappiest cars play their music the loudest?

pinback

Post by pinback »

That's a question, not a complaint.

So nobody has any complaints?

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Man, The hell is wrong with those people, all playing their music so loud in they pizza cars! ought to be a law

pinback

Post by pinback »

AArdvark wrote:Man, The hell is wrong with those people, all playing their music so loud in they pizza cars! ought to be a law
That sure is annoying. It often seems like a form of hostility, though, like, well, if you bastards have nicer cars and lives than me, at least you'll have to listen to my shit. So you could say, we should feel a little sorry for someone like that who is unhappy enough to do that.

But it is annoying, yes. I'd have that complaint too!

Alright, one down. One fielded. NEXT

Post by 1 »

pinback

Post by pinback »

I hear ya, buddy. I hear ya.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

pinback wrote:That's a question, not a complaint.

So nobody has any complaints?
Why the fuck do people stop their cars in the middle of the goddamn street in Denver? They ALL do it. It's all their is anymore! Me driving and a hundred dickheads at a complete stop.

I hate it!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Post by pinback »

It seems like driving is getting worse everywhere, doesn't it? I mean, people complain about the education system in this country, but when are we gonna start focusing on DRIVER education?! It's getting ridiculous! Man. You hit it on the head there, my friend.

FIELDED.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Nice! Got my complaint fielded, you scumbags. pinback and I are on the same level now! We're on the same level!

Ha ha haaa what kind of poster can't get his complaint fielded? Whoops! Sorry, no offense intended! Sorry not sorry! BAAAAA
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Why the fuck do people stop their cars in the middle of the goddamn street in Denver? They ALL do it. It's all their is anymore! Me driving and a hundred dickheads at a complete stop.

I hate it!
Years and years ago, Andrea told me Denver is basically an old-west cow town with skyscrapers. It was a nice place when I lived there in 1974, 1975, and 1976.

We lived there for a winter which was in 74, then for the other two years after she stayed, and the rest of the family moved to California, My sister would invite me to spend the summer.

I lived across the street from Buckingham Square shopping center; I kept slipping and referring to it as Buckingham Palace. I remember one of the movies running there in the theater was "The Prisoner of Second Avenue," which places me in Aurora in 1975.

This brings up some things because of thinking about it I realize this isn't right. We lived in Denver during a winter period, then moved to California, and we were there on the day Nixon got the nomination for re-election, which puts us there for summer or fall 1972.

So I lived there two times, early 1972 and 1975, and stayed for at least two summers, probably 1974 and 1976. Or maybe 1976 and 1977.

What I am certain about was spent two summers with my sister in the Denver Area, one being summer of '76.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Flack

Post by Flack »

Tdarcos wrote:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Why the fuck do people stop their cars in the middle of the goddamn street in Denver? They ALL do it. It's all their is anymore! Me driving and a hundred dickheads at a complete stop.

I hate it!
Years and years ago, Andrea told me Denver is basically an old-west cow town with skyscrapers. It was a nice place when I lived there in 1974, 1975, and 1976.

We lived there for a winter which was in 74, then for the other two years after she stayed, and the rest of the family moved to California, My sister would invite me to spend the summer.

I lived across the street from Buckingham Square shopping center; I kept slipping and referring to it as Buckingham Palace. I remember one of the movies running there in the theater was "The Prisoner of Second Avenue," which places me in Aurora in 1975.

This brings up some things because of thinking about it I realize this isn't right. We lived in Denver during a winter period, then moved to California, and we were there on the day Nixon got the nomination for re-election, which puts us there for summer or fall 1972.

So I lived there two times, early 1972 and 1975, and stayed for at least two summers, probably 1974 and 1976. Or maybe 1976 and 1977.

What I am certain about was spent two summers with my sister in the Denver Area, one being summer of '76.
I have added a bookmark to my internet browser so I can refer back this post, my new favorite post of all time, whenever I feel the urge.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

pinback

Post by pinback »

Tdarcos wrote:

I hate it!

Front page.

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

I got a "High DPI" monitor, and now everything looks tiny on the desktop. But when enabling "DPI scaling" in Windows, some applications don't follow the setting, or they look blurry.

This is the WORST THING EVER. If you thought you had problems in your life, they're NOTHING compared to that fucking issue. This RUINS MY LIFE right now.