National Legalization of Marijuana

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:smile: :sad: :eek: :shock: :cool: :-x :razz: :oops: :evil: :twisted: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :mrgreen:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: National Legalization of Marijuana

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by Ice Cream Jonsey » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:36 pm

Just send him some pot, he'll eat anything.

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by AArdvark » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:31 pm

Judging from the lack of a positive response, I think his answer is 'no'

I don't want to put words in his mouth however.....

THE
ROOM FOR MORE
AARDVARK

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by Casual Observer » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:22 pm

Tdarcos wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:03 pm
However, if marijuana was reasonably proven to provide me significant benefits in my medical problems then I'd use it, in whichever form is best for my problems.
Well, it INCREASES appetite so not really recommended for you. You'd be better off with a stomach stapling or better yet that thing where they take out most of your stomach.

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by AArdvark » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:12 pm

So is that a yes answer or a no answer?

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by Tdarcos » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:17 pm

AArdvark wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:54 am
Answer the question, Claire!
Who's Claire?
-----
Clair
The moment I met you, I swear.
I felt as if something, somewhere,
Had happened to me, which I couldn't see...
- Gilbert O'Sullivan

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by Tdarcos » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:03 pm

I think I'll go with Jonsey's answer; if weed mellowed me out even more than I am already I'd get nothing accomplished. However, if marijuana was reasonably proven to provide me significant benefits in my medical problems then I'd use it, in whichever form is best for my problems.

This is one of the reasons I'm grateful I have found all alcoholic beverages taste terrible. My family has a history of alcoholism. I shudder to think how I could have ended up like Pinback.

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by Casual Observer » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:10 pm

RealNC wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:18 pm
I wish I could get high without having to go to the doctor first. Although it's easy enough:

- Doc, I have a headache.
- Well, let's take a look at what might be causing it.
- I think it's because I get stressed at cannabis still being illegal.

You then high-five the doc and walk out with a weed prescription.
Its even easier than that. Go to website, fill out details, have 1 minute phone chat with "doctor", pay $40, then shop online to have delivered right to your doorstep.

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by RealNC » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:18 pm

I wish I could get high without having to go to the doctor first. Although it's easy enough:

- Doc, I have a headache.
- Well, let's take a look at what might be causing it.
- I think it's because I get stressed at cannabis still being illegal.

You then high-five the doc and walk out with a weed prescription.

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by AArdvark » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:02 pm

Answer the question

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by Billy Mays » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:04 pm
I mean, you can still buy weed in those places in Denver if you or anyone else enjoyed that aspect of it.
Nobody has ever purchased weed in "those places", I've never purchased weed myself but know that it's absolutely everywhere. I have no idea where you work but can still confidently say that even if CO was a prohibition state that you could purchase it from half of the people working in your office though the safer route would be from somebody who works maintenance because if they tell on you then you could just tell the HR lady that you smelled alcohol on their breath earlier and she'll believe you because HR people are generally stupid and because maintenance people are generally drunk.

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:30 pm

Oh shit, that question was meant for Tdarcos. Sorry, guys.

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:29 pm

AArdvark wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:54 am
Answer the question, Claire!
I appreciate the kindness, but no - and not for anti-drug reasons, I just can't risk the chance of something else getting in my life and liking it and putting energy into it with all the other stuff I have to do. I successfully avoided World of Warcraft because I knew, for me, it would be a timesuck. I didn't avoid trolling Reddit and I struggle to stay away from that shithole. I know myself well enough to know that if I started getting into edibles and so forth I'd spend a lot of money, spend a lot of time stoned and spend a lot of time being unproductive. So it's easier for me to just never start.

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by AArdvark » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:54 am

Answer the question, Claire!

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by AArdvark » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:52 am

The question, however, did not get answered. IF someone were to mail you some edible substances from Colorado, would you actually try it?

THE
LITMUS TEST
AARDVARK

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by Tdarcos » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:54 am

Jizaboz wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:15 pm
If weed is ever legal in Paul’s state, I vote for a video of him sampling local products.
At those prices, you'll have to pay for it, too.
You can eat it too, man. (Not a joke. Paul doesn’t smoke or drink)
I'm aware that you can get it (THC and CBD) in food, oil, and drinks.

You don't drink don't smoke
What do you do?
Don't drink don't smoke
What do you do?
Subtle innuendos follow
Must be something inside
- Adam Ant, Goody Two Shoes


Note of correction to my first post: Colorado legalized medical marijuana in 2000; recreational was legalized in 2012.

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by Jizaboz » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:15 pm

If weed is ever legal in Paul’s state, I vote for a video of him sampling local products.

You can eat it too, man. (Not a joke. Paul doesn’t smoke or drink)

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by Casual Observer » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:11 pm

Tdarcos wrote:Apparently this "weed" is not so easy to grow and is more like a delicate hot house flower.
no, for once youre exactly right. The plant could grow anywhere but if you want the magical benefits then its exactly that: a fragile hothouse flower. It takes loving caring attention of a special strain to produce a flower with over 20% thc and scrumptious flavour.

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by The Happiness Engine » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:25 pm

Every time you're wrong you just ignore the point and add 2 or 3 new un-facts.

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by Tdarcos » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:21 pm

Casual Observer wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:56 pm
Tdarcos wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:12 pm
since it can grow almost anywhere in theory it should be possible for it to be available for next to nothing (10c/oz) vs. the current price of $10 an ounce.
Where on the internet did you get that price figure?
From a YouTube video and it's entirely possible the woman said "gram" rather than ounce. The point she was making was that weeds grow just about anywhere - lawn owners have always had trouble keeping out dandelions - then it should be possible for MJ to grow just about anywhere and thus the price should drop. Apparently this "weed" is not so easy to grow and is more like a delicate hot house flower.

Re: National Legalization of Marijuana

by Ice Cream Jonsey » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:04 pm

Jizaboz wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:11 pm
Went to Denver to the first time last year.

30 minutes and a short walk from my hotel later I didn't have to visit that scary street pictured.

10/10 stars.
I mean, you can still buy weed in those places in Denver if you or anyone else enjoyed that aspect of it.

Top