FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups
Jolt Country Forum Index
Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

Announcing Copying.H, a hugo library extension

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jolt Country Forum Index -> Hugo's House of Horrors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
misterman83

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:26 pm    Post subject: Announcing Copying.H, a hugo library extension Reply with quote

Hello folks.
I am pleased to announce the release of Copying.h. It is a hugo library extension to facilitate the prrinting of the GNU general public license in a Hugo game.
I have tested the code and it seems ready for release. If you have any bugs to report, either post on this thread or send an email to hj.hoke2@aol.com.
At the moment, it's in the unprocessed directory of the IF archive. If it's not there, it's probably been moved to the /programming/hugo/library/contributions directory.
Roody_Yogurt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work, misterman! I think it's an interesting and useful idea, and I'm pleased you put in support for Roodylib's extension crediting system.

I have some other questions for you and will write you an e-mail in the next day or so!
Misterman82

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just uploaded version 1.2 of Copying.h to the IF archive. Included changes are:
- fixed use_extension_crediting code,
- and removal of extraneous periods in the DoLicense and GPL_Commands routines.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jolt Country Forum Index -> Hugo's House of Horrors All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum