FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups
Jolt Country Forum Index
Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

Hugo Homework
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jolt Country Forum Index -> Hugo's House of Horrors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loafingcoyote

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I'm planning to do more. I've been sitting on a lot of code that's just begging to be released. Most of it is in the form of contributions that are already written but are still in the testing phase. It's time to stop being such a perfectionist and get them out there already!

Concerning the wobble fiend maze helper; it would be fairly easy to hard code such behavior into a game but I have an idea for another approach. It consists of converting a path finding routine so that it points the player in the right direction instead of moving characters around. It would be pretty easy to do although I'm not sure if the final result would be quite what your looking for. But it would be interesting, since it should be able to find its way through any maze, not just the one it came with.

-lc
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jolt Country Forum Index -> Hugo's House of Horrors All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum