FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups
Jolt Country Forum Index
Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

Zork shirt

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jolt Country Forum Index -> Hugo's House of Horrors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ice Cream Jonsey

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Zork shirt Reply with quote

I recently put up a Zork transfer on a black shirt on cafepress.com. I know that cafepress does not have the highest quality stuff in the world, but ... well, they are the only people I know doing black shirts, so there you go.

I was worried that they would reject it because the logo "came from the Internet," which they are apparently trying to avoid. But they actually got it to me really quickly.

It's located at www.cafepress.com/joltcountry . I did not add any money to their default price because I don't want to make money off Zork personally. I just have the Zork I shirt up now. I don't think you can do multiple designs on their stuff, meaning that if you have a design for the black shirt or the wall clock then you get one design and that's it.

I'll leave this up for a couple weeks. I am 5'11 and took the XL shirt and it fits great, if that is any kind of guide.

Also, if you are craving a Mister Mucous bib, that is still up there.

Also! If anyone knows of another place that does t-shirts and doesn't have the Sword of Don'tshipocles hanging over you because some tech is looking for an excuse to piss in your cheerios and reject your design because it was not original, let me know. The guy at www.arcadetees.com does a great job with his retro stuff and the quality is much higher than cafepress. The CC shirt I got has gone through multiple washings and looks as good as the day I got it. The only downside is that he did not print up a Xenophobe shirt when he said he would. Since this effects exactly none of you I can't hold it against him.

(http://www.printfection.com/ is another site that makes t-shirts, but I have not used them yet.)
pinback

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

galaga
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jolt Country Forum Index -> Hugo's House of Horrors All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum