FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups
Jolt Country Forum Index
Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

3.1b Win compilation errors

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jolt Country Forum Index -> Hugo's House of Horrors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hugella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:39 am    Post subject: 3.1b Win compilation errors Reply with quote

When attempting to compile 'sample.hug' in a directory that is not the same as my main Hugo folder (and with @lib=c:\my lib files path), I get:

Unable to compile using '"C:\Program Files\Hugo\hc.exe" @list=. -ls @lib=c:\program files\hugo\lib "C:\Documents and Settings\Cena\Desktop\HugoProjects\sample.hug"' - Exit code = 2 (1)

Using the command line from my Hugo dir (which also contains the library files), I get:

C:\Program Files\Hugo> hc @source=c:\documents and settings\desktop\cena\hugoprojects\sample.hug

Fatal error: Unable to open and.hug
cauldron

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
When compiling I have a warning:
hugolib.h:832: routine setobjword: Warning: Statement will never be reached

I have the same result with shell.hug.

Did I use an old library?
Kent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: 3.1b Win compilation errors Reply with quote

Hugella wrote:
When attempting to compile 'sample.hug' in a directory that is not the same as my main Hugo folder (and with @lib=c:\my lib files path), I get:

Unable to compile using '"C:\Program Files\Hugo\hc.exe" @list=. -ls @lib=c:\program files\hugo\lib "C:\Documents and Settings\Cena\Desktop\HugoProjects\sample.hug"' - Exit code = 2 (1)

Using the command line from my Hugo dir (which also contains the library files), I get:

C:\Program Files\Hugo> hc @source=c:\documents and settings\desktop\cena\hugoprojects\sample.hug

Fatal error: Unable to open and.hug

That sounds sort of like a bug I thought had been fixed previously. I'll look into it again as soon as I get a chance.
Kent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cauldron wrote:
Hello,
When compiling I have a warning:
hugolib.h:832: routine setobjword: Warning: Statement will never be reached

I have the same result with shell.hug.

Did I use an old library?

Is this the 3.1 beta compiler? It's probably catching an error that the earlier compiler didn't. The soon-to-be-released compiler/library combination doesn't give this error.
Kent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: 3.1b Win compilation errors Reply with quote

Kent wrote:
That sounds sort of like a bug I thought had been fixed previously. I'll look into it again as soon as I get a chance.

Actually, if I had read this carefully, I would've suggested trying:

@lib="c:\My Path With Spaces"

with the path contained in double-quotes (for Windows/DOS).

Does that help?

(If so, sorry for the delay in getting a proper answer to you.)
cauldron

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kent wrote:
Is this the 3.1 beta compiler? It's probably catching an error that the earlier compiler didn't. The soon-to-be-released compiler/library combination doesn't give this error.

Yes, that's the 3.1beta. But that's not a problem anyway, it's only a warning and the games run well.

BTW, I just say the trailer for FutureBoy, and it sure looks promising! But what is it exactly ? A Hugo game? a flash game? or something totally different?

(And the red-headed girl is HOT! I've always prefered the vilainesses in comics, they are always much sexier than their good counterparts...)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jolt Country Forum Index -> Hugo's House of Horrors All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum