FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups
Jolt Country Forum Index
Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

Other creation kits

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jolt Country Forum Index -> Adventure Creation Kit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
McDeath

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:36 pm    Post subject: Other creation kits Reply with quote

I've been plodding through some various games lately and I noticed that electronic arts and a few other companies really started to toss in construction sets. There's a lot of various games but only ACS to ACK hits my brain as a near straight conversion with lots of extras.

Just to list some of the games or programs I've enjoyed with construction utilities:
Demon Stalkers: Raid on Doomfane

Mail Order Monsters (only creating your monster but I can't help but think this game was a step up from the archon games .... Wish it would have included the mobs from said games)

Boulder dash construction set

Music construction set (MCS)
Pinball construction set (PCS)
Racing Destruction Set
Shootem up construction kit (SUECK)
Ultimate wizard (a jump man like kit)

Perhaps there are others.

I always wished for various other sets from different companies. Wizards crown/eternal dagger, phantasie, marble madness (or was there a kit). Questron.

The rpg ones are simple using ack I guess.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jolt Country Forum Index -> Adventure Creation Kit All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum