FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups
Jolt Country Forum Index
Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

Can't download ACK?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jolt Country Forum Index -> Adventure Creation Kit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZXL

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:55 pm    Post subject: Can't download ACK? Reply with quote

Evening folks. Every time I try to download ACK from here (regardless of what OS version I download), the ZIP auto-opens and I get this error:

Followed by it closing. Should I not be downloading it from there, or have I done something else wrong? Apologies if this is something obvious, I'm legitimately not sure what the problem is.

I'm using Windows 8.1, if that's any help.[/url]

EDIT: Apparently it was just something with my connection; I asked a friend to download it for me and it seems to be working fine. Sorry to clog up the boards.
Garth's Equipment Shop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ZXL and welcome. Now that you've obtained a copy have you had a chance to try it yet? If so what do you think?
ZXL

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garth's Equipment Shop wrote:
Hi ZXL and welcome. Now that you've obtained a copy have you had a chance to try it yet? If so what do you think?

It's definitely going to take some time spent with the manual to figure out, but I think I can manage.

Is there any particular reason the room editor has basically no indication that ALT+A-D select tiles? It's not the only part of the editor with that strange degree of opaqueness, but it was the first stumbling block I hit.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jolt Country Forum Index -> Adventure Creation Kit All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum